Thursday, March 10, 2011

Starting it again!

Here's a little history on my blog.

For those of you who remember the days before Facebook, there was this magical little site called MySpace.  During this time, people used it to find old friends, catch up, share pictures, post messages....starting to sound familiar?

Anywho, 'twas here that I decided to start a blog called "Is It Just Me?!?"  I got the inspiration from TV Guide that had an article by the same name where the writer would complain about things on television.  Well I am using the same concept but addressing it to "real life." 

And that's how it all began!  So I will do my best to try and update this blog as frequent as possible.  My goal is to do it once a week but we'll see.  Things have changed since the days of MySpace.  I have a baby now, new job and even some new friends!  Hope you can enjoy my thoughts on life, who knows, you might even feel the same way!!

~*kb*~

No comments:

Post a Comment