1. Really? A snowball maker? Were your hands too tired to cup and hold snow to form a ball? So tired that now you need your arm strength to squeeze handles together and make the "perfect" snowball??? wtf?? What happened to just having fun out there, throwing wads of snow and hoping they hit? Has anyone bought this? I'd love to know if it works just out of sheer curiosity.
2. Who doesn't love a good human skull? Well ladies you're in luck! Now you can have a skull covered in your best friends! A diamond skull yay! Damien Hirst created this masterpiece called "For the Love of God." Really? That's what you're going to call it? Ok dude. The "sculpture" consists of a platinum cast of a human skull with 8,601 flawless diamonds, including a pear-shaped pink diamond located in the forehead. Costing £14 million to produce, the work went on display with an asking price of £50 million or 82.8 million dollars! Wow! So weird.
3. Speaking of sparkly things, how'd you like a sparkly place to put your poo?? I'm taking about this fantastically bedazzled toilet!! This Swarovski crystal studded toilet comes with a measly pricetag of $75,000! You can literally crap on $75k!
4. Feeling lonely? I'll take weird bathroom furniture for $500 Alex. Now you'll never have to leave your loved one again, even when you have to sit on the john. Introducing his and her's toilets!! Yes! Now you can do your "business" together, isn't that fantastic?? After all, nothing says I love you like being able to withstand their stink with yours! Order yours today...
5. Want to smell like bacon? It is " Unquestionably, 'scent by the gods.'" Seriously, this "elixir" is made up of essential oils meant to stimulate pleasant memories one would have about bacon. Best part? I looked in the FAQ's section on their website and here is an actual question answered:Question: Do these fragrances smell like bacon?
Answer: Yes and No. These are sophisticated aromas. There is a top, middle and bottom note. Both Bacōn Classic and Bacōn Gold are comprised of essential oils, herbs and the essence of bacon. The bacon is the bottom note. Hidden in just the right place. It's there alright, and the real fun's in finding it.
6. Hooray for Pikachu!! Who doesn't love the little Pokeman character, big and yellow, with red cheeks?!? Oh but this one is a real kitten. Someone ACTUALLY took the time to color this cat. That poor thing, tortured into having its fur dyed and forced to look like the most adorable little creature to ever walk the planet! Darn you cuteness! So weird.
7. How sweet, what a cute hat for your kid right? Oh wait, its not just a hat, its a Thudguard!! Protect your baby's brain with the thudguard.
Ummm, no. I'm not having my kid wear a helmet because I'm scared of a few bumps and bruises in the house are you kidding? I understand wearing a bike helmet, or baby proofing a few things in the house like locking up cleaning materials etc, totally for it. But I'm not going to have my baby walk around with this thing on in the house while its just normal play time. I might as well move into a padded home with padded walls, no electrical outlets, no sharp corners, or anything that might come into contact with their head. Good grief! Kids are meant to get little bumps and bruises they'll be ok!! Ironically I did tell my toddler recently "I should put a helmet on that head of yours!" she's so clumsy but not enough to make her think she has to walk on egg shells all her life for fear of a little scrape. Check out this video. I'd be more concerned with the fact there's no gate by the stairs than him wearing a helmet.
8. And last but not least, the weirdest of the weird, I call this one:
This very weird teddy bear was designed by Alex Green (who? exactly). What's so weird about this teddy bear you ask? Oh only that its made out of human placenta!!!!! WHAT??? Seriously?? This is what you think constitutes art? Even worse, he's marketing it as an alternative to eating the baby's placenta and a new way for you to bond with your child. Um no thanks. I can think of wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more fun, not gross things to do to bond with my child than to have a teddy bear made from their placenta. I mean really. This guy has wayyyy too much time on his hands, and apparently placenta. ew ew ew ew.
So freaking weird!! But maybe its just me...