Monday, May 2, 2011

Random thoughts part deux

These are my random "is it just me" isms.  Maybe you'll feel the same?


  • I just read this Amazing thing today on cnn.com.  "A new survey says 6 percent of employers provide nap rooms for their workers, compared with 5 percent last year."  Nap rooms??? SIGN ME UP!!!  After more stories are coming out about airline pilots falling asleep on the job, its good to hear that some places are willing to have a place for their employees to get some shut-eye.  Its either that, or allow employees to leave at a decent time so they can go home and actually get real rest.

  • Don't ask me why, but no matter what mood I'm in, if I hear this joke, it will always always make me laugh. Best part is the title of the video has a typo haha.


  • Why does it seem like there are lawsuits for everything nowadays?  S. Victor Whitmill, the guy how famously put that hideous tattoo on Mike Tyson's face, is now suing Warner Brothers because they used that same tattoo on Ed Helms face in the new movie "Hangover 2."  He's trying to stop the video from showing the tattoo in the film....Um dude...this is free advertising!!!  If that's your work, people will find out, hell may get a little more business for you!!  Stop looking for an easy paycheck.  sheesh.


  • Does time move too fast?  No really.  I just read that the show COPS has been on for 22 freaking years!!!  AND its still on!  Holy crap. Congratulations to that cash cow for still finding hookers, drug dealers and crazy drunks to arrest.  kudos.



  • Are people really this bored??  I don't get it. Just reading this news article about the sewer system at the University of Alaska Fairbanks Fine Arts Complex. Suffered a ton of damaged due to an overwhelming clog of children's socks!! So random!! People have been flushing the socks since December. I don't get it, like what is the point. To clog the sewers? Only hurts you if your toilet stops working campus. Ick. Funniest quote comes from the maintenance superintendent, Bill Cox. He says "campus officials are powerless to stop the sock assault." Haha, sock assault.

  • Is it just me? Does Katy Perry's new E.T. song, sound just like Tatu's "All the things you said"?  Take a listen, tell me what you think:



  • Why are Easter Bunnies made so creepy? They're supposed to be cute, cuddly and loveable and yet, whenever I've seen people bringing their kids to the mall to take a picture with them, most of those kids are screaming and crying...why? Umm maybe its because the Easter bunny looks like these below!!(courtesy of sketchybunnies.com)


Please don't eat my baby

Please, let me go right down to the mall now

Seriously WTF is that?


  • The downside of sharing things on FB, this courtesy of www.explosm.net  LOL! 




And on that note, please "like" my facebook fan page for tweets/status updates/random shizz ha!





~*kb*~

No comments:

Post a Comment