Thursday, July 28, 2011

WTF pic of the week!

This picture is not so much a "wtf" but more of a "wtw" (what the what??)

I had to pause my TV last night while I was watching So You Think You Can Dance.  This is what I get.

image via fox television

Seriously.  There are too many elements to this photo.  First, Lady Gaga was a guest judge, that in itself was awesome.  Then she decides to have a sexy-fied look on her face while she showed off her shoes. I'm not sure you can call them shoes, they should be labeled stilts!  THEN, Nigel Lythgoe has this weird cracked look on his face like he's gone mental.  Mary Murphy is shocked at the appearance of Gaga's shoes, and Rob Marshall just looks normally at all the madness ensuing.

Such a random shot, I love when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment