Friday, July 1, 2011

WTF Pic / Video of the Week

This week’s WTF picture comes from CNN news.


So I’m going about my morning, getting ready for work, news is blabbing away in the background on TV when I happen to stop for a moment to listen to what they were talking about.

Mark Halperin, an MSNBC political analyst has come under fire for calling the President a “Dick” on live television for all the world to hear.  They were supposed to delay/censor it, but they screwed up and everyone heard it.  Censorship fail #1.





Censorship Fail #2 came later in the program when they mentioned that Mark Halperin had gotten into hot water before when he said John Edwards thought Barack Obama was a “P**sy”  Is it just me, or does anyone else really hate that word?  Anyways, I digress.   Check out the screen shot below, note the censoring of the word “P**sy”  that’s fine, I get it.  What I don’t get is how dumb they have to be to censor that part and not look a couple centimeters below the title and see under “Related Searches” that the word is PLASTERED there!!  Hello!!!!!


Censor Fail


~*kb*~

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I bet someone lost his/her job for that. That's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete