Friday, August 5, 2011

WTF Pic of the week

Look what I saw on google maps in street view....

source: google maps


I thought hmmm....what is that?  I wonder if google maps blurred it out?  I decided to take a closer look....


source: google maps


Really?!?!  Entrepreneur seeks apprentice for 2 to 4 grand a week??? Hmmmmm I WONDER what kind of business they're running?  Love the fact that they spelled entrepreneur wrong too haha.

While I'd like to believe the best in people and be optimistic, something tells me that this "business" is not one of legal activities.

Amazing though that google maps didn't blur out the phone number (I did)

~*kb*~

1 comment:

  1. I see stuff like that all the time. And even when the spelling is good, the sign is so horribly done but also offering tons of money.It doesn't really go together.

    ReplyDelete